Tuesday 23 October 2012

Status Anxiety

Everyone knows the importance of the perfect bag. It's got to be the perfect size, shape, colour, style, quality and, lets face it, price. All of these factors can be a little daunting, particularly when your looking at spending hundreds on 'the' bag, because if you get it wrong you may end up feeling like a 'douche' bag. You know, that moment when the shopping high has ended and you're at home wondering why you thought beige was a better choice than black (always, always go black people).

So, when I walked into my second place of work (Five Boroughs at 345 Lygon Street, East Brunswick) and saw these gorgeous 'Some Secret Place' leather bags by Australian designer Status Anxiety, I knew that I would sell my grandmother just to get my hands on one (sorry nan, it's nothing personal). Made from a gorgeous buttery leather (really, they taste like butter! I know because I licked one...I mean, err), and lined with cotton they are of the very highest quality and they're the perfect size and shape. Not too small that you can only fit in one Paris Hilton sized Chiwawa but not so big that you feel like you're carrying a boom box. There's both a short strap for some hand held action but when you need your hands free there's a shoulder strap too! Wow, it's just the bag that keeps on giving...it's like it's practically begging me to buy it! To top it off, the bag comes in three beautiful colours, black, a dark tan and grey, so really you have all your bases covered. Size and shape? Check. Colour? Check. Style? Check. Quality? Check. And price? Well...I'm going to say that in terms of cost per wear I'll practically be paying nothing for it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! The 'Some Secret Place' bag really sums up perfection. Guarenteed there will be no douche baggery with one of these babies hanging off your arm.

Check out more from Status anxiety on their website at www.statusanxiety.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment