Sunday 7 October 2012

50 Shades of Grey

You've all heard about the book, but if terribly written, repetitive and plot-less erotic novels aren't so much your your thing then maybe this grey nail polish by Revlon (called 'Man Overboard) will tickle your fancy. Much more Spring appropriate than its black counterpart, but more grown up than a bright colour that screams 'I'M ON YOUR HAND!', I jumped at the opportunity to grab this little bottle of fluid goodness. It seems to go with just about everything I'm wearing right now, it adds a touch of toughness to Spring pastels and I was even more thrilled with the purchase when I got change from a tenner! Oh, and did I mention that it's touch dry in just one minute?

So if your looking for a new colour to add to your collection then I highly recommend this one...chances are you'll get much more pleasure out of it than reading that erotic S and M novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment