Monday 12 November 2012

Full On Fur

From what you've seen so far, you can probably tell that I'm a little obsessed with anything that's big (I don't care what people say, size does matter), bold or statement. So when I saw this goats hair and leather clutch by Back Stage, featured in pictures on Raww Blog, I knew it had to be mine. I love accessories that are interesting and make an outfit something special and this bag certainly makes no apologies for itself. In fact, it seems to scream 'I'M A BIG FLUFFY CLUTCH, WHAT OF IT?!' *insert slightly gangster voice here* (yeah, I often give my wardrobe items personalities. Problem?). I wasn't even put off when my brother described it as an 'Emo Elmo'...not that I usually take heed of his fashion advice because he has the sartorial sense of someone who lives in a bin. Anyway, I cannot wait to work this Not So Little clutch into my wardrobe repertoire, it'll take some guts to wear, but I'm sure I can handle a goat or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment