Sunday 2 March 2014

Samson Girl Goes Insta

If there's one thing I'm terrible at (apart from resisting the temptation to window shop, eat fro-yo and watch countless hours of Sex And The City) it's using technology. No, really, I don't think you understand how bad I truly am. Honestly, when it comes to anything that beeps, involves buttons or requires me to up-load, down-load or side-load, I'm more oblivious than all the Kardashians put together. It's really a marvel that Iv'e managed to keep this blog going for so long without the computer exploding in my face. So I was more surprised than anyone when I decided to jump on the Instagram band-wagon a few weeks ago: that's right folks, Samson Girl's gone Insta! Apparently it's a pretty big thing - who would have guessed! 

I'll be posting Samson Girl's life in pretty pictures, including my outfits of the day, fashion I'm loving, coffees I'm drinking and food that I'm hurriedly taking a photo of before I shove it in my mouth. I'll also be posting updates about new blog posts! So if you feel like following a fashion savvy Melburnian dedicated to finding the best shops, markets, coffee and food in Melbourne (however tech-tarded she may be) follow me on Instagram at samsongirlblog! Here's a peek at some of my pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment