Thursday 30 January 2014

Summer Shorts

When it comes to Summer dressing you will almost always find me frolicking around in dresses or skirts. Whether they be long, short, tight, floaty, patterned or block coloured there's no denying that I'm a self-confessed skirt girl. So this Summer, as I looked at my rather sad and measly collection of shorts, I made a resolution to embrace my two-legged friends and get my short-stylin on. Needless to say this required a shopping trip (as, I have discovered, most scenarios in life generally do), which resulted in this lovely new pair of black shorts from Bardot. The pretty lace keeps them feminine and summery while the black makes them easy to wear with any colour on top. They'll be perfect in Autumn too, paired with black stockings and ankle boots, so really they were a total investment purchase...that's what I tell the people at my bank anyway.




What I wore:
Shorts: Bardot
Singlet: Miss Shop
Shoes: From Italy
Necklace: Stannard Inc
Sunglasses: Cotton On
Nail polish: O.P.I.

1 comment:

  1. cute shorts.. love them…

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/01/body-shape-perfect-fit-hourglass.html

    ReplyDelete