Tuesday 31 December 2013

A Port Douglas New Years Eve

Ahhh New Years Eve. The night that's supposed to determine how you spend the rest of your year. Lets be honest though, chances are you're going to be spending the evening stumbling around after having drunk too much goon and may even (how unfortunately for you) end up with your head in a toilet. I prefer to ignore the pressures of the party scene and instead follow my own New Years Eve rule...that the way you dress tonight will determine how you style yourself in the coming year. Now, I don't mean wearing exactly the same thing every day in 2014 because that would just be, well, gross. What I'm talking about is being true to your own style, dressing exactly how you want to, which will set you up for a year of just being your own fashionable self. Really, I think nothing's cooler! If you hate waddling around in too high heels then give them a miss tonight. If you're more into maxis instead of minis then hell, rock that maxi dress like its 2014!

For my NYE outfit I chose a black singlet (possibly my most worn item of clothing ever), a skirt with a modern twist on leopard print, which makes it edgy and different, massive gold earrings (a must in my view) and classic black heels. Simple but with some striking statements, comfortable, and most importantly, me! So whatever you're doing tonight, whether it's chillin with some girlfriends with a bottle of bubbly or dancing at a club until 4 am, make sure you stay true to your own style and have a Happy New Years!

What I Wore:
Top: Bardot
Skirt: Bardot
Heels: Target
Earrings: H&M Spain
Ring: Lovisa



1 comment:

  1. I like the ring and skirt. You look fabulous. Happy New Year,

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete