Saturday 23 February 2013

New Suede Shoes

Sometimes I feel like I share a special bond with my shoes. They have to hang around on my feet all day (let's be honest, probably not the most pleasant of places to be), walk for kilometers over a multitude of terrains for me and then do it all again the next day. I have friends who wouldn't do that for me! Shoes are one of our most important wardrobe pieces (unless your like my hippy brother and have decided there's no need to wear shoes in public. People, this is not ok) as we need them to be comfortable, sturdy and hard-wearing. You might think i'm crazy, or that I have a foot fetish (I may have acquired a restraining order or several), but I think my shoes know me better than anyone....they don't just walk in my shoes, THEY ARE MY FREAKING SHOES! So you can imagine, that after many a year spent building a relationship with my toe tickling friends, I tend to wear them until they're worn, torn and, well, generally un-wearable. I had a sad moment the other day when I realised it was time for a favourite pair of vintage boots to go into the bin. A sad moment, yes, but with each passing there is always new life. To prepare me for Autumn, I decided it was time to invest in a new pair of boots, and that's when these beauties from Django and Juliette caught my eye. Made from a beautiful soft leather, the low ankle cut of these boots makes them wearable with dresses, skirts, shorts and pants, and the buckle adds lovely detail without being to chunky.

It's too soon to talk about sole mates (geddit!), but I think this is the start of a very beautiful friendship...

2 comments:

  1. Love your post! Really enjoyed reading it:)
    ohh and your shoes are gorgeous:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wardrobe of women is incomplete without   easy living shoes. They are trendy and stylish shoes. You can find these stylish shoes online in various designs. They are comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete