Monday 21 January 2013

Beach Fashion Featuring Sunrises and Sleepy Heads

My alarm woke me at 5:48 am last Friday morning and as I sat up all bleary eyed and mumbling an incoherent line of expletives I thought, 'whose genius idea was it to wake up this bloody early?!' Before I remembered that it was mine. You see, getting up at 5:48 in the morning to catch the sun rise over the beach always seems like a good idea the night before, but when your dreams involving you, a topless Ryan Gosling and a yacht are disturbed you start to wonder if it really was the genius plan you thought it would be.

Nonetheless, my dedicated photographer friend and I were on a mission-to capture some fashion shots (along with a sunrise) over beautiful Torquay beach. In the end we were very pleased with the shots we got and the early morning start seemed completely worthwhile as we watched the golden sun emerge on the horizon...I suppose Ryan Gosling can wait until another morning.

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Oysho
Necklace: from Camberwell Market


What I'm wearing:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: Stannard Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment